[Gpdd] MISC- sawdust bedding

Ronald Zimmerman rzm.2 at verizon.net
Wed Sep 23 19:26:12 EDT 2009

Carole-
  When I first got Albert I was quite clueless about piggies before I
started educating myself. I used the bedding the petstore gave me. It was
maybe pineshavings? It had a sawdust type consistancy. He started having
problems "down there" & I took him to the vet only to discover the sawdust
had gunked all up around his penis & also he was impacted with it. So
definitely a good reason to not use sawdust. I switched to Carefresh upon my
vets advice & he had no more problems. Hope that helps.

~Jaime & Mimi~
~Missing Albert, Molly, Radar & Daisy~
http://s652.photobucket.com/albums/uu246/chirpy123/