[Gpdd] Virtual: Re: Cap'n Jack Honors His Mum, Alge

Guineapigfilms at aol.com Guineapigfilms at aol.com
Wed Sep 23 23:46:14 EDT 2009

Sandy,

It's a beautiful announcement, and you've captured the spirit of Cap'n Jack
so wonderfully. I know that Alge will be very pleased.

Cap'n Jack,

Alyssa and I just love your Mum, Alge. She has been one of Alyssa's biggest
supporters from Day One, and I'm pretty sure the Carrot Wars she has is the
original videotape from the very first batch we shipped out. She has always
been one of Carrot War's biggest promoters. And she is so creative herself!

I feel so bad for your mum as it seems so unfair that she's facing this new
trial, but Alyssa and I are hoping and praying that her spirit will carry
her through with shining colors.

We hope that she knows that we'll be thinking about her during this trying
time.

Now, Cap'n Jack, you know what a strong fighter your mum is, and you know
how she doesn't let much get her down. I hope that you'll be able to take
long absences from the Black Pearl to keep her company as she beats this latest
foe down. (With your help and the assistance of Barnacle Bill, we KNOW that
she will!)

And, Alge, if you happen to be reading this, please know how much we love
you. You're a very special person to everyone on this listserv, and to your
little pirate piggies, too. With all of us pulling for you, things should
start looking up!!!!

Love and WHEEEEEEEEEEEPS,

Nancy & Alyssa & the guinea pig "movie stars"
http://www.carrotwars.com