[Gpdd] HEALTH: Hershey continues to improve!

warmbreath at comcast.net warmbreath at comcast.net
Wed Sep 23 23:57:05 EDT 2009

I'm just finishing another article, I think your vet thinks she has the e.c.
covered with flagyl but in a dozen hours I haven't found it used in rodents
for e.c just dogs and cats for  other parasite, plus 3 drugs are needed to
treat e.c. successfully She should be on Baytril and Metacam for infection
and inflammation and metacam for pain and inflammation. My full article will
follow. Its these 3 drugs together that will save her life plus tapering off
Cisapride slowly, otherwise she can easily slip right back into stasis. My
article has references. Plus there are 3 related drugs choose one for e.c.
plus a separate one that is new for buns, instead of one of the other three
Bear with me, I'm trying so hard

I dont how you are going to keep the new piggie uninfected except that I
think she may be past the point she is infectious, it should be out of her
kidney's now, its up to her brain, that's when they stop shedding infection
as always Sandy