[Gpdd] Misc: Thank you (RE: Bella)

dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 24 16:14:42 EDT 2009

Dear Penny,
Thank you so much...I am so shocked, so hurt, that I just want to cry.
She was only 2!  Do you know if it's painful?  My vet seems to think that
the bacteria/toxins from her intestines leaked into her bloodstream which
caused shock and death.  Do you know if the damage in the intestines
could have happened THAT night?  I can't get it out of my mind that she
looked so perfectly beautiful...
I truly thank you for helping me to understand this.  It's very sad and scary
to think it could happen to these little guys.  I'm sorry you've experienced
this as well.
Hugs to you,
Joanne

 "Do something everyday to make life better for animals."