[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: DEBBIE'S Pigs

dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 24 17:54:36 EDT 2009

Dear Friends:

Debbie's husband Pete and I keep in touch via email.  He asked me to
let everyone know that last week, two of Debbie's precious SCAMPS
passed on:  Soulage & Sable.
As you may remember, Soulage was an extra special pig to Debbie and
Pete feels that Debbie needed her more than he did.  So, they are together
again.
Days later, Sable died.  This is very sad for Pete as Debbie's sweet pigs
are another connection to Debbie.
I think of Debbie so often and I miss her long, detailed stories of her
animals, her sweet compassion to all living things, and her friendship.
She will always be my special angel and I hope she has welcomed
my Becky and Bella in heaven, as well as all of our recently departed
GPDD furbabies.

Joanne, Spicy, Merri, Macie, Teddy, Baci and Sweetie

 "Folk will know how large your soul is,
by the way you treat a dog."
- Charles F. Doran