[Gpdd] Gpdd: HEALTH-Vets

ellen garrison elmga at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 26 12:07:41 EDT 2009

Hi everyone and everypig, especially Corrine and Michael,

I am glad you are alright, Corrine.  So sorry to hear about the vet not having sympathy.  At least you did the right thing to stand up and just say something to her, which seemed logical.

I felt 'thrill bumps', 'chicken skin', 'goose bumps' upon hearing about your Snowy Bear watching out for you.  i do believe from the non-physical, the animals will sometimes keep an eye out for us.

I am sure he is aware of how much you love him, and that he is still alive in SPIRIT.  That's a nice thing.

Aloha to all,

Ellen and the ten