[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: very belated condolences, Aeryn and Tribble

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Sun Sep 27 16:06:53 EDT 2009

Jan, Zathras, and Leela, please accept our very belated condolences on the passings of Aeryn and Tribble.  We are so very saddened that they passed away within a day of one another.  We know what a shock this was, and our hearts go out to you.  How sad that Aeryn left so soon after you rescued her, but please know that she enjoyed your love and care before she went to the Bridge.  We are very sorry that she had post-surgical complications following her spay.  It was so very sad, too, to read that three hours after returning home from her bladder-stone surgery, Tribble passed away.  Bladder stones are terrible and difficult to deal with in piggies, but you were doing all your best to help your girl, and we know she knows it.  Although piggies are never with us long enough, how great that she was seven and a half.  We know exactly what you mean about the Tribble-shaped hole in your heart.  She took that part with her to the Bridge, but one day you will be reunited and your heart will be whole.  Please know that Aeryn and Tribble were so lucky to be beloved members of your family.

Sadly,
Cindy, Tumbleweed, and Friday