[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: belated condolences, BG

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Sun Sep 27 16:24:42 EDT 2009

Carole, it was with much sadness that we read of BG's passing.  We are
so very sorry that he had lung problems and had to stay with the
rodentologists.  However, we hope you will not blame yourself that you
weren't able to take care of him in his last days.  Instead, we hope you
will be comforted in knowing that you were getting him the best medical
attention possible and that you made a nine to ten hour trip on the
train to see him each week.  You were doing the best for him, and we
have no doubt that he knew it.  Thank you for sharing some of your
memories of him and Artie; how touching that BG loved Artie so much that
he used to nuzzle and clean Artie's ears and then, to keep up his
tough-guy image, nip Artie and run off.  It sounds as though he missed
Artie so much that he had to join him at the Bridge.  It was also
poignant to read that as he was buried, six Canada geese flew over and
church bells rang.  BG was a very lucky boy to be part of your family,
and we know he felt all of your love and concern.  Please accept our
belated condolences on his passing.  It is also a wonderful tribute to
him that you are planning to learn to trim piggie teeth in order to help
other piggies in need.

Sadly,
Cindy, Tumbleweed, and Friday