[Gpdd] [MISC] Alge

warmbreath at comcast.net warmbreath at comcast.net
Sun Sep 27 17:10:47 EDT 2009

Dear Donna  I talked to Alge just now when I saw your post, She says you and
Penny and Glynis, Judi,  Alyssa, and I (or any one else who already has it)
can give out the address to anyone who calls or emails and you know to be
from GPDD, no need to collect mail and forward it. The only reason we are
not posting it on GPDD is that the GPDD posts are directly searchable by
Google (so write back things about your boss on GPDD), so if we put it on
the internet anybody could find it. So once the people I named have given
out the address those people can pass it on to who ever asks and is a known
GPDD'er, just everyone be sure not to post it on GPDD directly.  Use the
name Alge/ Bev, her last name etc.

She has sounded great the last couple days, and has been reading posts.

Last night I called her from the Pearl Jam concert I have been so excited
about going to the last few weeks, so as to included her in my excitement..
She was energized by the crown noise, as was I by the whole experience, I
carpooled the hour and a half with 3 total strangers, and got a fan club
ticket in the 8th row from another stranger. We all partied before the
concert nearby, Pearl Jam people are the greatest. She reminded me it was
great I pushed my self to get out, I dont have a car and have tended to
become a home body since my arthritis in my knees was made much worse when I
was hit by a car a couple years ago. My injuries were not great, I was only
hurt worse in the knees, my lower back aches more and one foot is hard to
walk on very long.  So even in this time of trial for her she inspires me to
get out there and "live my life with volume full"  too, I really love this
special woman.

So anyway she and I are doing well and she will look forward to any cards or
letters as we quietly send her address around.to all GPDDers who want it,
Donna thank you for your special offer.
Sandy and Sammy who flies out tonight for a shift on the Black Pearl.as
Shipwreck Sam