[Gpdd] rainbow bridge: Hershey

ANDREW SILL jaggs4 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 29 14:36:22 EDT 2009

Dear Joanie,
So very sorry to read that your brave sweet shy little Hershey has gone to the bridge. We were so praying hard that she would make it thru this all. Know that we send big hugs to you and your husband. This has been a very long and hard battle for you all. rest in peace little Hershey and enjoy the many friends of all our beloved little furbabies that have gone before you. Remember the good fun times Joanie that little Hershey has given you. A true little princess indeed.
Saddly missing little Hershey here in the misfitville,
Jean and Andy and the misfits