[Gpdd] HEALTH: Isis needs to gain some weight!

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Wed Sep 30 08:15:15 EDT 2009

A very quick reply as our mail server is very flaky today and is likely to
go down again at any moment.

The hormone treatment for ovarian cysts is called HCG - Human Chorionic
Gonadotropin.

My Lavender was treated for these cysts with HCG in November last year. The
treatment needs to be repeated at least once with a 4 week interval between
shots. Lavender had a second in December and a third in January.

There is a chance that the cysts will regrow but Lavender had a check up
last week and there is no sign of regrowth.

If they do come back, I would certainly try the HCG again before considering
a spay, even though my little girl is only 2.

Quick before the server disappears..

Penny and the Piggyfriends.