[Gpdd] HEALTH: Isis needs to gain some weight!

Angela Taylor angela at lunaclick.net
Wed Sep 30 10:03:07 EDT 2009

=====

Thanks, Penny!

Isis has had a round of hormone injections...the first when we nearly lost
her a year or so ago and they kept her overnight in the clinic for treatment
and an ultrasound to confirm the cysts. That one was hCG (darn those
confusing abbreviations!). We went back twice for follow-up injections of
Lupron, which they implied had a bit more of an "oomph" to try to knock out
the cysts once and for all, and she was good there for a while.

I know spaying will be our last-ditch effort, but you never know...she's a
STUBBORN thing, it's her way or the highway! So she might actually do ok
with it, if it comes to that; she's a fighter. :)

~*~
Angela

=====