[Gpdd] Announce: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Princess Snowflake!!

leah.mcneil at wachovia.com leah.mcneil at wachovia.com
Wed Sep 30 16:22:17 EDT 2009

Hello there, Piggies & Slaves!
Please join me in wishing my Princess Snowflake
a Very HAPPY 2 Year ADOPTION DAY!!! Yippeee!
My Princess came to own me on this day two years
ago. She was at the Charlotte-Meck Animal Shelter
and had been abandoned in a trailer. Her ex-family
moved out and left her and 2 hamsters behind. Luckily,
the rental property manager found them and brought
them to the shelter. When I first laid eyes on her, I knew
that she was the One. I had to have her. So, I brought
her home with me and it's been pure Happiness in our
home ever since. I don't know her 'real' age, but her
Vet, Dr. Griffin guestimated her age to be about 1 year
old, so she's approximately 3 years old now. Tonight,
wheeee are going to have a Grand 'ole Celebration
so please raise your carrots and wheeeek out a Hearty
"Hear! Hear!" for my little girl.

HAPPY 2 Year ADOPTION DAY, my Little Princess!!! :D

P.S. And if you were wondering, the Answer is YES, I'll
be putting up a Birthday website for both PS and Bertie
Pig since they both had B-Days this month...Yippeeee!!
Oh, but if anypig/slave is on Facebook, then you can
catch a sneak preview of their B-Day pigtures later this
evening.

     Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeeps,
Leah...Slave to the Birthday Girl--Princess Snowflake and
       my Big 'n Cuddly Bertie Boy :-)