[Gpdd] (Virtual) but real, Cap'n Jack Honors his Mum, Alge, , on Talk Like A Pirate Day

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Wed Sep 30 18:39:23 EDT 2009

Cap'n Jack, thank you for letting us know about your mom, Alge.  Please tell her that we are praying for her recovery and sending all of our support, healing wheeks, and best wishes her way.  "Brave" and "strong" don't begin to describe her; she is obviously way beyond those adjectives, but they will do for a start.  Yes, we are sure, as you said, that all Bridge piggies are watching over her, along with our dearly departed humans: Debbie Jones, Joe Petrillo, and Peter Gurney.  It's hard to imagine much better support than that.

Alge, we hope you can feel all the love, healing vibes, and good thoughts from GPDDers all around the world.  We are pulling for you.

Sandy and Shipwreck Sam, we appreciate your helping Cap'n Jack get the word out.

And Barnacle Bill, thank you and the Captain for looking out for your mom.

Cindy, Tumbleweed, and Friday