[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: belated condolences, Bella the bunny

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Wed Sep 30 21:48:41 EDT 2009

Joanne, please accept our belated condolences on Bella's passing.  We remember when you took her in as a foster bunny, and we are so very saddened to hear that she suddenly passed away.  Your description of how shiny and perfect she looked when she went to the other side was very touching.  How sad to learn that part of her intestines were inflamed or diseased and that bacteria had entered her bloodstream; this unfortunately is one of those tragedies that we just can't prevent or predict.  We hope you will find comfort in knowing that you did all your best for her and that she knew how much you loved her.  Bella was a lucky bunny.

Sadly,
Cindy, Tumbleweed, and Friday