[Gpdd] MISC.: A Piggie's favorite things

GARY HESS joanhess4 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Apr 1 13:42:25 EDT 2010

I'm curious as to what all our piggies cherish. Puff loves her baby carrots, which I slice lengthwise to make them last longer. There are times when I present all manner of greens--Italian parsley, romaine, celery tops, cilantro, dandelion, spearmint...but she holds out for a carrot because they're (surprise!) sweet. She only gets one teeny one a day, usually spread out throughout the day. And, after she's had enough carrot, she welcomes her greens with gusto. Does she have me trained or what?

What is your piggie's favorite treat?

Joanie