[Gpdd] Virtual: To my dearest Spooky

Mieke Staaks pandameisje at gmail.com
Thu Apr 1 16:53:03 EDT 2010

Dear Spooky,

I would like to let you know that in 9 nights sleep,
we shall see each other again!!

I am so much looking forward to that!!!
I will have my slave iron my ribbon, and will wear it at the Birthday!
And whee can spend lots of time together, talking and holding paws...

I was thinking, maybe you guys could take Pigair and make a little stop at
our country,
so whee can travel together...
Do you think you would like that...? I sure would *Blush*
It means we will have more time together!

Love,
Your Woopy

p.s. Alexandra, Chico wants to let you know he loves your dress!
He already asked our slave to make a little matching tie or something to
match your beautiful dress!
He forgot to mention that in his email to you, and now he feels very bad!

pandameisje at gmail.com
pandameisje at hotmail.com

Blog: http://pandameisje.hyves.nl
Cavia website: www.guinygirlz.nl