[Gpdd] HEALTH Gingerpuff

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Fri Apr 2 04:36:17 EDT 2010

Hello Mary Fran,

I keep watching to see if someone from the US has replied to your question about the flaky stuff in Gingerpuff's coat.

The VetSect Repel shampoo that I would treat this with here in England is not available overseas and I hope that someone in your country will suggest a solution.

I trust that she is not scratching or in any distress with this, in which case she would need a dose of Ivermectin but for just the dandruffy stuff a suitable shampoo will suffice.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.