[Gpdd] GPDD (Virtual) [The Samantha and Angel Piggie Family apolegetically RSVP very late to Velvet and

lola.garrison at gmail.com lola.garrison at gmail.com
Fri Apr 2 11:43:20 EDT 2010

Dear Velvet and Onyx,
Whee are so ashamedly sorry 'bout our slave being so late to RSVP to your
party which by now you probably already had. But, whee are in cyber time
and space so hopefully the idea of being time-warped will suit everything
and everypig.
Our mommy slave has been too busy with feral cats outside and has become a
little bit obsessed witht hem as well as with us. Whee do not mind that she
is obsessed with us, however whee do not want her to be the cats slave. Bad
kitties!!!
Anyways, whee so hopes you had a happy b-day and many happy returns. whee
luvs ya both!!
LOL and love,
Angel the dad, Sammie the mom, Sheila, Hina'u, Cocoa, Li'l Red Saphire,
Merary Ary Bandit, Uncle Kaloey and the bunny Darla, who just had some
teeth filed...