[Gpdd] Misc: Thank you Dee and Joe from Zoe's slave

staileys staileys at comcast.net
Fri Apr 2 12:38:13 EDT 2010

Dee and Joe, What a kind, kind thing you did taking in two of the abandoned
piggies so soon after Peaches' death. And then to name one of them after my
recently departed Zoe is just beyond kind.  I'm writing this with tears
streaming down my face partially because I still miss her terribly and
partially because I am so touched that that you would carry on little Zoe's
name and memory with this new piggie. I hope she provides you with as much
happiness as Zoe did for me and lives a long, healthy life.  Thank you,
thank you, thank you so much for this unexpected tribute to my beautiful
little Zoe.

With much appreciation, Slave Laura Stailey and Zoe's partner, Sir Frodo the
Vacant