[Gpdd] Misc: Happy Birthday Puffy

warmbreath at comcast.net warmbreath at comcast.net
Fri Apr 2 19:35:24 EDT 2010

Dear Miss Puffy  Congratulations on your first birthday. May all your dreams
come true and I hope you have a wonderful year. Good luck in honing your
talents as a gymnast, perhaps whee shall see you at the Piglimpics some year
soon.  And may you have the best of all piggy gifts long life, great health,
and a wonderful parent slaves to give you all the love in world, and of
course romaine and parsley treats. So I guess baby Puff can be retired as
you are now a grown piggy, Congratulations and see you at the Birthday
party. Love and many birthday wheeks!  Sandy and Shipwreck Sam