[Gpdd] MISC Welcome new Zoe and Lily

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Sat Apr 3 15:17:24 EDT 2010

Dee and Joe,

I am so pleased that you have decided to foster two of the rescued piggies. What a kind gesture to name them after two of our recently departed little friends. I hope that Jodie loves them too and maybe they will stay with you.

It could be that the little boar at the shelter has suffered a stroke at some time. They often adapt to such an illness and carry on eating just fine as this little treasure has done. I hope that he finds a loving home too.

Thank you for caring for these abandoned piggies. Peaches would have been proud of you.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.