[Gpdd] MISC.: A Piggie's favorite things

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Sun Apr 4 05:14:57 EDT 2010

The Piggyfriends favourite food has to be freshly cut grass.

Having just come through the worst winter for years, we have had riots here
at Piggyfriends when the bag of grass has failed to arrive due to it being
under a blanket of snow or else frozen hard. They have dried Readigrass but,
although they eat it all up, nothing compares to a handful of the real
thing.

It is my favourite food for them too as each group gathers round the pile of
grass, leaving me to clean out the rest of their pen whilst they eat instead
of having them trying to get into the dustpan or stealing the brush and
generally getting in the way of the pighousekeeping.

Second favourite has to be the bags of assorted tasty weeds that include
dandelion, chickweed, sow thistle and groundsel.

In the vegetable line, cucumber comes out top by a mile.

Penny and the Piggyfriends, contented now that the grass is growing again.