[Gpdd] Misc: Bedding

ANDREW SILL jaggs4 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 5 14:46:03 EDT 2010

Hello Ric,
We here at the misfits use fleece blankets and we just shake them outside really well and wash. Just make sure you dont use fabric softern as they wont absorb well if you do. We use the detergent that is safe for babies. the kind that is non smell type. We have had great luck with this. we do put a layer of newpaper under it also. We have 11 large cages. You can find the fleece material usually cheap at fabric stores if you dont mind crazy colors etc.. we just buy the clearance  stuff and cut it ourselves to fit the cages. Good luck with the bedding. But I really think this would be your cheapest route.
Jean and the many misfits,
Until one has loved an animal part of their soul remains unawakened.