[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] Mourning Lily :o(

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Wed Apr 7 01:59:05 EDT 2010

Dear Janet, Isabel and Luke

Have you thought about maybe putting a little stuffed toy in with Isabel
? I did this with Duke when he lost Sully.
If you could maybe find a very lay back younger piggie that might help,
have you a rescue close by that might be able to help?
Sorry i've not been of much help.
One day the words will come to you and you'll feel able to do the
tribute for Lily then, don't worry love you take your time
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Whee hope these HUGS will help you, we do care and wish you all the best
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxx

Love
Glynis, Velvet and Onyx (in mem Sully and Duke) xxxx