[Gpdd] Misc: Mourning Lily

warmbreath at comcast.net warmbreath at comcast.net
Wed Apr 7 07:54:18 EDT 2010

Dear Janet, Isabel and Luke  Please dont worry about a tribute. Whee will
love it when it comes and that is only when you are ready. I am so sorry
Isabel is missing Lily, this is so sad. I think a new companion would be
better than remaining alone, it may be the aloneness is what's bothering her
more than it being exactly Lily, esp. as time passes. A young one might
bring out mothering instincts or a mature pig past the running around stage
would be more welcome, it's very hard to know. Either way make sure she has
room to get off by herself. I liked the idea of trying a stuffed companion
first. I hope one solution works well for her.
So many of they people who have lost piggies recently are still suffering
very much, you are not alone and you and Isabel are in our hearts and
thoughts.
love Sandy and Shipwreck Sam