[Gpdd] Introducing Two Bonded Pairs

warmbreath at comcast.net warmbreath at comcast.net
Wed Apr 7 08:01:18 EDT 2010

I would try bonding the less aggressive of the older pair with the babies,
and leave the other one side by side alone. It may make her want to be with
the others after a few weeks. Sometimes a sow just cant live with other
girls, rare but happens. Pairing her with a neutered boar would most likely
work, and after that then possibly all 5 could be put together. BTW when I
am bonding I put a huge tasty salad in the middle of the neutral territory.
After the obligatory sniffing, mounting and rumbling they often are quickly
overcome by the temptation of the huge salad and that puts an end to it.
Hope this is helpful, Sandy and Shipwreck Sam