[Gpdd] Virtual; The Party

M Fug mfug at live.co.uk
Wed Apr 7 10:15:53 EDT 2010

Hi Gorgeous Girls I would love to share your party with you, as long as you really really dont mind.

I have already arranged for Pigair to call in the Nederlands on the way to Disney World to pick up my beloved Woopy (blush)

I am so excited and really looking forward to meeting up with all my friends again.

Only 2 more sleeps to go (human sleeps that is I will sleep more than twice before we leave)

Mummy says she knows Granny Glynis will make sure we are all safe and dont get into too much trouble so no worries there.

Love Spooky