[Gpdd] Gpdd (Misc.) (Mourning Piggie)

Ellen Garrison lola.garrison at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 10:44:40 EDT 2010

Hi Janet and all,
When I first lost a piggie, Gin Gin, I had decided the same day to get
another one, to replace her, so I did, I got tiny Cheyenie, but  I couldn't
really keep her in the same cage with Li'l Guy (who was neutered.)  They got
along cage to cage but he would try to fight with practically anyone.  He
was already quite an old piggie past age 5, and may have been older, and he
appeared to be a bit senile in some ways.

I really cried and cried for Gin Gin but when Li'l Guy followed her 3 mos.
later, although I definitely loved him, i felt more relief than anything
else. Of course I was sad and had wished I had done better. He was a special
needs piggie as was Gin Gin; I loved them both with all my heart.
I hope you find some solace in time you will but for now it is very hard.
Just remember there is going to be a next time when you will see them all
again. It just won't be in this physical world.
Bless you

Ellen and piggies and bun