[Gpdd] Virtual: You only live twice!

ANDREW SILL jaggs4 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Apr 8 17:48:49 EDT 2010

Oh Chico weeee are soo excited about both being able to hold your paws! My cage mate Amelia is a bit shy but that is ok. She is still a sweet heart.  And I dont mind on how your spell our names.. We answer to just about anything! hehe  We have gotton the birthday girls some really neat CDs to listen and dance too. Amelia wrapped them in carrot greens! We had such a hard time trying to figure out what would be just the right gift!For Little Puff  we have been saving our "puffs" form our hay! we figured she love them! and its soo hard for us two "big" girls to save them too!! we love food!! Looking forward to holding your paws!!See you very very soon!
Alexandrea and Amelia (misfits)