[Gpdd] VIRTUAL The Party of the Century

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Fri Apr 9 07:48:06 EDT 2010

Hello Slave,

Just to let you know that we have arrived safely thanks to the wonderful PigAir and we are now at Disneyworld. We are walking down Main Street towards the beautiful Sleeping Beauty's Castle. There are shops either side, just like you told us, and we can't wait to go inside to buy stuff but we are going to check in at the Castle first. We are so excited to see what our rooms will be like.

We are delighted to call ourselves Hobbits as we know how much you love those books. It is sad that Frodo and Sam Pig are no longer with us as they would have enjoyed this deception even more.

Oooh look, there is a Christmas shop. Must make a note to come back there later. No you can't have icecreams yet, Dorian and Elliot, we have to check in first and we need to stay together. We'll come back afterwards. Watch out for that tram everyone.

We have a map of the park and can see where the rides are that you do not like - Space Mountain and the Tower of Terror. Some of the braver boars might like to go on those but we sows will stick to the pretty ones like Small World and, of course, the Pirates of the Caribbean. We will all remember your advice about holding on tight when we come to the water chute. I will make sure that the babes, Moonlight, Portia, Florence and Fennel do not fall out.

Now we have arrived at the Castle and can see Fugly and Spooky at the door........and there are the Birthday Girls!

Hello everyone. How lovely to see you all again.

We wish that Gingerbread was here with us for this celebration but we know that she will be watching us from the Rainbow Bridge and will raise a glass or two of carrot wine in honour of Velvet, Onyx and the other birthday pigs.

We are going into the foyer now so I will send another message later.

Pandora, spokespig for the Piggyfriends. xxx