[Gpdd] Virtual: The BIG Birthday Bash!!

leah.mcneil at wellsfargo.com leah.mcneil at wellsfargo.com
Fri Apr 9 11:12:38 EDT 2010

Hello Slaves!
Well, the house is quiet now. I dropped the Princess and
Bertie Pig off at the airport yesterday and they got on their
PigAir flight. They are meeting up with their Spouses. Princess's
Hubby, Teddy has a Birthday coming up too this Monday, Apr 12
so they will be pigticipating in some 'Special' Celebrations in
private quarters. ;-) They have adjoining Suites with Bertie and
Sweetie with a hot tub and a large private deck. Must be nice.

Well, I hope they behave themselves. I know they couldn't
wait to see all of their Furrriends, especially the B-Day Guests
of Honor!! They're supposed to send me a text message sometime
so I'll pass that along once I get it.

         Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeeeeps,
Leah...Slave to Princess Snowflake & Bertie Pig :)