[Gpdd] VIRTUAL: Birthday Celebrations

Stefanie Duffy stefanieduffy at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 9 13:14:04 EDT 2010

Just to say that all The Squeakers managed to catch their PigAir flight. They nearly didn't make it - all the packing of the presents for Velvet and Onyx and choosing which outfits to take - and I'm glad to say that all their luggage managed to fit in the hold of the plane, although it cost me a fortune in excess baggage! It's very quiet here without them, and I hope they contact me soon and tell me all about it. I've never been anywhere Disney! My little netbook that I got for my birthday seems to be missing, so I presume they are going to use that to e-mail me.

Stefanie, in a Squeakerless zone