[Gpdd] Virtual: Birthday Bash

Dee and Joe joedee1986 at verizon.net
Fri Apr 9 16:06:20 EDT 2010

I received a quick email from Jodie.  Here is what she wrote:

Hi Mom and Dad Slave.  I arrived in Disneyland and it is everything you said and more!  I met up with the Piggyfriends and we went together down Main Street towards the Castle.  Oh, it is so beautiful.  People keep looking at us and calling us hobbits, and saying how cute we are.  There are so many stores, an rides, an food shops an I saw Pooh and Tigger!

When we got to the Castle there we many Piggies there - Spooky and Fugly, Chico with the lovely Alexandrea and Amelia.  I couldn't see Onyx and Velvet or Baby Puff.  I went inside with the others and Mom it is so beautiful.  It is a piggie fairy tale come true.  The Dwarf rooms are the perfect size for us all.  I have a yellow and white canopy bed with a soft mattress, lots of hay and pellets, and a little fridge with carrot wine, ginger beer, and lots of apples.  Yum yum!

I am going to have a rest and wait for my Sammy love to arrive.  All the sows are running around each others rooms bouncing on beds and unpacking.  I think the boars are checking out the rides and waiting for the Pearl to dock.

More later, love Jodie