[Gpdd] chin sling

Cazza177 cazza177 at ntlworld.com
Sat Apr 10 07:37:40 EDT 2010

Dear Irina

I do not know any of your gp's history but I am guessing the chin sling is
because your gp has dental issues and TMJ? I hope you have a very good
rodentologist or vet that is able to carry out any teeth work without the
use of general aneasthetic. I hope that either Sandy and/or Ann Evans may
see this email as they would be able to give you good advice about teeth
issues  such as maloccusion and the avoidance of using general aneasthetic
for this.

I have found this page on Guinea lYnx about a chin sling
http://www.guinealynx.info/chinsling.html

I am presuming you are in the US? If so you could try emailing or
telephoning the Acadamy of Veterinary Dentistry http://www.avdonline.org/ to
see if they may be able to tell you who manufacturers chin slings or where
you can buy one from.

If you are in the UK then please call Vedra from the Cambridge Cavy Trust
(she is an excellent rodentologist), on 07721026401   If there is no answer,
please try again later, as she is probably with a patient or not home.

I hope the above helps and that if Sandy and/or Ann can add anything, that
they will contact you.

Kind regards

Carole