[Gpdd] [Virtual] Fun at Disneyworld

warmbreath at comcast.net warmbreath at comcast.net
Sat Apr 10 09:13:17 EDT 2010

Dear Mommy Slave

Here I am at Disneyworld with everybody but most especially my beautiful
Jodie and she is more beautiful than ever.  Dis most magical land of all. I
mean of all the islands and countries and eben New York and our new berth in
Florida I have never ever seen any place like dis. There are little fairy
lights everywhere and food places every few feet and even mice and rats.

Jodie loves all the shopping and Trix asked for a tour of the main offices,
apparently they were very impressed with her. Da funniest ting was when me
an Beans went to check on Orinoco to see if he got settled ok, der he was on
his bed but he was looking wistfully at all da piggies popcorning on their
beds, jumping higher and higher. He was sad cause he couldn't do it so me an
Beans got on his bed , one on each end and whee stared to jump in opposite
time to each oder, and lo and behold pretty soon whee is bumping Ol' Orinoco
up and down jus like a trampoline, and he got so happy he was giggling and
den he started wheeking up a storm just like a little new pig, it was so
fun! Me an Beans fell down laughing so hard wit him. When whee stopped we
dragged out a checkers board and set it up, he is really good at it, and he
didn't need strong legs to jump us. He said when he got here at da Castle an
gave his name an said he was reserved for da handicap suite in da Dwarves
wing, da nice peples said dey was specting him and den dey escorted him to a
car on a train like thing, that looks like da ones dat go into mines wit
dwarves and dey put him on it an it took off practically flying down all da
halls and turning corners and bout 30 seconds he was at his room.  So den
whee gave him da room service menu and da phone and den whee was off to see
day park. Whee did the Matterhorn, boy was dat scary fun, and whee spied out
where Da Pirates all go so whee wouldn't get lost tonight, and den whee did
some shopping, but one shop dat sells pirate stuff wanted to buy all Beans
stuff. He gave dem hiz card an he might get bizness from dem later. Seems
dey is all used to deese Hobbits here an nobuddy looks at us funny. But now
I gotta run an getta bath cause I am meeting Jodie at Alice's Tea Shop for
'freshments. I'll bet she found some relly pretty stuff. She was wit da
birthday kids and da Princess and Teddy. they were habbing a pignic on a big
lawn wit all her lady's in waiting around her lookin like pretty flowers on
da lawn.  An Baby Puff was doing cartwheels, she's getting much bedder and
doesn't always look like she be falling. She was showing da quadruplets how
to do it. Den when Trix came Beans and Uncle Kaloey both went rushing up to
her. Hmmm!I been looking for dem secret agents but cant find dem, maybe dats
why dey are secret, you tink? Mommy I got dis question, whatz a Hobbit? I
will write you again from da party,   love you,   your Sammy