[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: belated condolences, Lily

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Sat Apr 10 21:39:18 EDT 2010

Janet, Isabel, and Luke, it was so wonderful and amazing when Lily celebrated her seventh birthday, and we were so very sad to read that she passed away to the Bridge just a week later.  We are very sorry that she developed bloat and GI stasis, and our hearts go out to you.  Please know that she knew how hard you and the vets at the intensive care unit of the piggie hospital were trying to get her well.  We also hope you know that you made her long life possible with your excellent care.  We will look forward to reading your tribute to Lily, when you feel ready, but, truly, your tribute was the wonderful life you gave her, a life filled with much love.  She was a very lucky girl.  Please accept our belated condolences on her passing.

In regard to possibly getting a new companion for the mourning Isabel, we think it would be a good idea.  Perhaps, since Isabel is almost seven herself, you could adopt an older girl piggie, maybe one four or five years old?  We send Isabel our best wishes and hope she will be OK (Luke, too, of course).

Sadly,
Cindy, Tumbleweed, and Friday