[Gpdd] VIRTUAL: An email from Baby Puff

GARY HESS joanhess4 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Apr 10 23:10:06 EDT 2010

I think they'll keep calling me Baby Puff forever, even though I'm a big girl now. But I kinda like it, especially when the piggy calling me that is younger than I am!

I was surprised by some wonderful presents--all kinds of gymnastics gear and a bright pink hula hoop. The boars are especially good hoola-ing, what with their wiggly ways, but I've gotten pretty good at it with their help. I was overwhelmed to receive a trampoline. My, but it's fun. We'll have to disassemble it to send it back home when we leave. I hear one of our ratties, I believe he's called Algernon, is very good at mechanical things. I'm hoping he'll help me get it all back in the box when it's time. There was also a set of juggling balls which have proved challenging but fun. I didn't mean for a ball to hit Fugly on the head. He was a good sport, though, especially for a Secret Agent.

It's really weird not having the Captain here. He taught me a lot about how to land safely and how to fit in. I haven't gotten into too much mischief. Really, I haven't. More about that later.

Love,

Your Baby Puff!