[Gpdd] Virtual; THE Party

M mfug at live.co.uk
Sun Apr 11 04:21:39 EDT 2010

Well I got a message from the boys the cheeky monkeys have "borrowed" my IPig Touch.

Hello Mummy, we have now met up with everybody Pigair stopped the Nederlands and we picked up all the Dutch piggies then me and Woopy sat holding hands and chatting for ages she loved the yellow bouquet of flowers we have made for her birthday especially the dandelion and marigold which she ate straight away (what a girl blushes)

Igor and Mickey had eyes only for each other much to Fugly's frustration he kept muttering about "how is that loved up pig gonna help me take over the world" Yaya then hit on the nose and reminded him that she was a special agent pig as well and any plans that needed making she could make better than Igor so there!!)

We also met the Surrey Squeakers at the airport there are almost as many of them as there are Piggyfriends, Tequila was showing of her hiding skills with all the colours in her hair she could blend right in with the plane seats it was very funny whenever a new pig went to sit down and she would wheek that the seat was taken couldnt they see her??

When we arrived at the castle we gave Velvet and Onyx the make up set they then rushed off giggling to get dressed up.

Puffy loved the ball game we bought and there has been much playing going on.

Love Spooky

Hello Mummy, me is having a good time but me hasnt found Merri yet, me knows she is coming as Teddy and Baci are celebrating their birthday as well, they loved the matching hats by the way. Every Pig should have at least one hat and the best hats are of course made with Romaine.

Well me and Yaya have been doing secret agent business and making sure all the stuff behind the scenes go smoothly but me cant tell you anymore about that.

Me is keeping my pale pastel blue ribbon safe for when me finally finds Merri, me is off to search now.........

Fugly