[Gpdd] VIRTUAL: Birthday Party report from The Surrey Squeakers

Stefanie Duffy stefanieduffy at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 11 12:42:08 EDT 2010

Hi Slave

This is Orinoco here, reporting back on our adventures. I must say, I like your little netbook - very easy to carry round with us. I hope you didn't mind us borrowing it. It's SUCH fun here. Everyone is in a very jolly mood and there's definitely an atmosphere of "love is in the air". I know internet dating can be risky, but all the couples here seem to be getting on really well. Do you know what? I might be in for a little romance myself because they have accidentally put me in the boys' wing! It's an easy mistake to make because my name doesn't sound very feminine. I know I was named after the (male) Womble with a similar hairstyle, and also The Orinoco is a river in Venezuela where you were born. I have been kindly placed in the handicap suite where I am lifted up everywhere and I'm being very pampered. Some of the male handicapped piggies have been admiring my golden locks, but so far I have pretended not to notice. I am able to join in all the celebrations as the piggies in charge make sure that the less able-bodied ones have the best seats! I hope Surrey isn't too quiet without us. I'll be in touch again soon.

Love, Orinoco (spokespig for The Surrey Squeakers)