[Gpdd] Virtual; THE Party

dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 11 15:30:17 EDT 2010

Fugly!
You may not recognize me...'cause I'm in my party attire!
Love,
Merri

 I looked at all the caged animals in the shelter...the castoffs of human society.
I saw in their eyes love and hope, fear and dread, sadness and betrayal.
And I was angry.
"God," I said, "this is terrible! Why don't you do something?"
God was silent for a moment and then He spoke softly.
"I have done something."  He replied
"I created you."
- Jim Willis