[Gpdd] Gpdd: (Rainbow Bridge) (Gingerbread)

Ellen Garrison lola.garrison at gmail.com
Mon Apr 12 08:46:01 EDT 2010

Dear Penny,
I am sorry for the loss of your dear Gingerbread
I read your post.  Thank you for sharing her story again.  What a beautiful
story and what a beautiful life.
I am sure she is content and enjoying all there is at Rainbow Bridge.
Our thoughts are with you and yours, Penny.  You are very cherished here,
and thank you for taking care of all the Piggyfriends.
I know it is not easy to let go of those we cherish so, and sometimes I just
feel I need to be strong and just be the champion as much as possible for
these loveable little beings.  Just to be there for them and make their
lives easier.  We people can make a difference in the lives of many
non-human peoples.

Love, Ellen and the Honokowai Piggies