[Gpdd] [VIRTUAL] Birthday Party Celebrations

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Tue Apr 13 00:10:49 EDT 2010

shhhhhh Onyx it's my turn first!!!

erm cough cough.......

Hi Mummy
well where do whee start? Oh yeah our bedroom is absolutely gorgeous the
Dwarf Accommodation is really cool.
Whee got a huge surprise when whee opened up the door, all these heliom
(oh that word you know..) balloons, with pigtures on them and No.1's and
our names and in our fav colours, pinks and lilacs and purples and even
some silver ones too. So whee unpacked our clothes and then ran back out
to meet up with everyone, the boys were doing the Tower of Terror Ride
brrrrrrrrrr not for us, whee glad you warned us that it might be scary,
well it looked real real scary.  So whee just took the pigtures from
below as the boys came around and yelled out AHOY there to us :o)
Then whee went out for drinks at Alice's Tea Shop with Teddy and
Princess Snowflake (you should see the glow on her face, she is soooo
much in love)  Oh and they've got awesome rooms, they can go from their
room to BP and Sweetie's room!!

Hold on..............yeah what is it Onyx??? ok me finish off in a
mo....

Then whee all had this yummy Carrot Cake with loads of candles on it,
cause Woopy, Spooky, Baby Puff, Teddy and Baci were celebrating their
birfdays too :o)
OK i better go now, i'll write more later, Onyx wants to tell you about
the pressies whee got, they are so.........OK me not allowed to say
HUMPH!

loves ya mummy,
Velvet xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Mummy
it's me Onyx !!
Guess what the Surrey Squeakers packed soooo much stuff their mummy had
to pay the man more money for them to take their stuff.
Velvet forgot to say too that the PiggyFriends, Spooky, Fugly and Mickey
greeted us, whee all had big hugs, high 4's (that's our front paw
welcome) and lots of giggles.  And whee finally got to meet Beans,
Tumbleweed and Friday too.
Whee got a message from our aussie mates up north, they not coming but
sent us lots of wheeks and to pass on to all the others.   Oh yeah and
the Munchees not here either, but they said to say hi to everyone.

Mummy Velvet just said that our message is too long so i have to get off
:o(
but me send another one real soon, i just have to type it ok? i'm now
using all my claws, not just two like Velvet hehehehehehe

love you mummy
Onyx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx