[Gpdd] [VIRTUAL] Birthday Party Celebrations

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Tue Apr 13 00:47:56 EDT 2010

Hi Mummy it's me again LOL

erm now where were whee? oh yeah........

Mummy whee were given a fab makeup kit from the Fugly and Spooky !!
It's a beetroot makeup kit, the blush taste nice......erm i mean it goes
on really well. Velvet's eyelashes are sooo long now, i caught Beans
checking her out (wink wink)
Beans gave us handmade pirate knives they're really really bootiful, he
did them himself, how clever is that!  He's also made us some hatpins
that have little black pearls on the top, it matches my colouring.
But i have to tell you about the way he did them, he put them in an
exquisite wooden boxes with maroon velvet and tied up in bows for us
both.....all matching :o)    He's going to give us a lesson on how to
make knives and such cause he be a very good blacksmith you know.  I'll
tape him and write up the info, he's already said a little bit about how
they have a fire and a blower thing and sparks come out! All the boys
want Beans to do a demonstration too but i'm a bit worried about that!
At the party whee had a duke box that had all our fav songs on it....The
Rumblestrut Blues..... i had a dance with Puffy he was very good, he
didn't step on my paws at all.  Whee had some yummy food too bought from
all over the world, and whee gave out the rose petals to all the girls
and of course gave Baby Puff and Woopy the bare rooted roses you sent
over so they can grow them at their houses when they get home.
Yaya and i are going shopping tomorrow, did you remember to put some
more money on our Egg Card (me sending you big smile with toofies
showing mummy xxxxx) I'm hoping maybe the PF's and the SS girls will
come too.
Mummy would you mind if i had a boarfriend? It's just that Friday is so
cute and SIGH he's dreamy and he has been winking at me all the time.
Tumbleweed said that he knows that he likes me!! wheeeeeeeeek

Well i better go get my booty sleep, i'm going to put my hat pin and
handguard under my pillow for safety, i hear there's hobbits around.....
not sure what they are tho!

byee for now, loves
Onyx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(Velvet is already asleep i can hear her snoring)