[Gpdd] VIRTUAL Birthday Party

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Tue Apr 13 11:41:56 EDT 2010

Hello Slave,

I am sorry that I am late with our news but this place is so exciting and there is so much to do that we could live here and never see it all.

The Birthday Party was wonderful and very delicious. I have never seen so many presents! Beans had made some very special pirate knives and hat pins. He is so clever.

Halloween had a little accident at the party ( no, it was not his fault ). He was hit by a flying champig cork. Hope was attending to his injury when a little wheeled Disney vehicle arrived to rush him off to the first aid room. Hope went with him as she is our senior nurse, as well as Halloween's best friend.

When they got back, he had a Disney patterned bandage above his eye. Hope enthused about the brilliant medical equipment that was available at the first aid room and Halloween told us that he had been given a generous gift voucher by way of compensation to spend at the Pirates of the Caribbean shop so they went off to buy presents for all those who did not have birthdays. He and Hope, as you know, do not know the date of their birth, neither do many of our Piggyfriends and we expect that many other partygoers are unaware of their true birthdays too.

The Disney staff certainly take good care of their guests.

We went on lots of rides. The Pirates ride was as good as you said. Just like being in the movie. I really loved the part where the animated dog holds the keys to the jail. We remembered to hold on tight for the water chute. Even the babes behaved themselves and we just got a little bit wet.

We loved Small World and when we got off we joined to queue to go round again. We wil drive you mad when we get home by singing the theme song.

There was a lovely firework display at the end of the evening. Really professionally done with no dangerous bits so we all enjoyed the sparkling colours and stars.

Our rooms are very special. Just right for little piggies. We are discussing the colour schemes for our pens so that you can redecorate when we get home.

Yesterday, we visited Epcot. We were so curious as to why you had told us that we would enjoy "The Land" ride and now we know why. All those wonderful veggies on display but just out of paw's reach. We had to go round again to see if there were any veggies that had fallen off. Everything a piggy could want in one building, even the detested peppers. We could move in there and be happy pigs for life.

We loved seeing all the beautiful fishes and creatures in the Seas exhibit. Such wonderful colours.

We saw exhibits from many countries around the world but thought that the England one didn't much resemble the England that we know. It was very pretty anyway.

Our paws were very tired after all that walking so we are having a rest day today with lots of veggies to help us recover.

See you soon.

Pandora, spokespig for the Piggyfriends.