[Gpdd] VIRTUAL- birthday party

Ronald Zimmerman rzm.2 at verizon.net
Tue Apr 13 20:02:50 EDT 2010

The weirdest thing happened to me on Saturday. I haven't been feeling that well, so I've been sleeping alot. I woke up Saturday morning & Mimi & her cuddle cup were missing & there was a post-it note stuck to my forehead! It said:

"Hi mommy! Guess what happened to me last night, you was sleepin & then this big plane come that say Pigair on it & a piggie got out & he says AARRGGGH & I was real scareds so I run away, but then he say he just talkin pirate talk & they was there to take me to Velvet & Onyx birthday party, I was so cited so I grab my cuddly cup & jumped aboard. I know you wouldn't minds. I has to watch out for Puff cause she just a baby & I promised her mommy a while back that I woulds keep an eye on her so she don't gets into trouble! I took your cellphone too cause I know you won't minds, so I call you soon. They gonna teach me how to speaks pirate mommy! Talk to you soon. Love, Mimi"

Hmmmm....
~Jaime & Mimi~
~Missing Albert, Molly, Radar & Daisy~
http://s652.photobucket.com/albums/uu246/chirpy123/