[Gpdd] Virtual; THE Party

M mfug at live.co.uk
Wed Apr 14 02:55:06 EDT 2010

Hi Mummy, Fugly here me finally found Merri she was in disguise with a pink bow in her hair she has agreed to take that out and wear my pale pastel blue ribbon so we can be a matching couple.

She made me sit down with her in private and have a long talk, me will let her decide if she wants to share what it was about.

Then Sweetie told me not to hurt her sister or I would regret it eeeeeek, maybe she will borrow Yaya's new cane and hit me, me is not going to find out.

Poor Igor has dragged Mickey into hiding so he doesnt get whacked.

We are all planning to meet up later and go on the scary rides while the girls are out shopping, well boys will be boys, we is also planning to play some football without the girls sitting watching and yawning and saying we only came here to see some legs.

Spooky says hi he is too busy gazing at Woopy to write, me told him she will only be shopping for a few hours but he insists on spending every minute until she goes together, honestly he makes me want a bucket all that hand holding, giggling and going on the merry go round again and again coz its Woopy's favourite.

Velvet and Onyx are having a wonderful time, me hopes Granny Glynis is rich coz they are flashing those egg cards about like they are going out of fashion.

Me thinks Onyx and Friday will soon be a couple there is lots of flirting going on and they do look cute together, so do the 2 Puffs now that is confusing! me has to call them Girl Puff and Boy Puff so me knows who me is talking to.

Gotta go the Piggyfriends want the puter

Fugly