[Gpdd] [MISC] To all guinea pig shelters, rescues, clubs, organizations

Internet Critters USA critters at bowtieinc.com
Wed Apr 14 12:32:19 EDT 2010

This message is for anyone who heads up a guinea pig shelter, rescue, club or organization. If you wish to be listed in the 2011 resource directory of Critters USA magazine, please contact me this week. Being in the listing is free. We provide it as a service to our readers.

Those listed in the 2010 directory should have received an e-mail between April 3 to 5 inviting them to be in the 2011 issue. If you didn't receive an e-mail or are a new addition to the directory, please send me the following information to critters at bowtieinc.com:

1) Type of Animals involved: (guinea pigs ... and any others?)
2) Type of Resource: (Shelter/Rescue or Club/Organization?)
3) Name of Resource:
4) Name of Contact:
5) City:
6) State:
7) Phone:
8) e-mail:
9) website:

Please mark the subject line ""Critters USA"

Thank you!
P.S. We're also looking for anecdotes about your favorite memories about your guinea pig. If you have one you'd like considered, please let me know. Thanks!

Marylou at Critters USA, Ferrets USA and Rabbits USA magazines
www.SmallAnimalChannel.com

Permission to crosspost is granted.