[Gpdd] Virtual: birthday party

ANDREW SILL jaggs4 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 14 18:16:24 EDT 2010

Oh Mommie I just had to write you! We will be coming home soon so dont worry about us. I know you miss us alot. I have to tell you that Chico is such a gentle pig!  He has made Me and Amelia feel so extra special this whole time!  I must say he is one handsome piggie, and all the other ladies were a bit jealous of us three. I must say that Jodie has her hands full with her handsome date! He was dancing with every lady pig at the big dance! Yes he even danced with all the misfit ladies!  Jodie is such a lady, she just smiled and had fun while he danced the nite away! Chico did dance with alot of the ladies also. We don't mind, as he is such a gentle pigger indeed. Did I tell you that Puff and Puffy have met up and wow they are a cute little couple indeed! I really think every pig has had a great time at this wonderful magical birthday party! Did I tell you mommie there were even presents for us piggies that really dont know our true
 birthdays!! It made us misfits feel extra special indeed! Did I tell you that the piggie friends have made lots of new friends with us!! there sure is alot of them too!  Mommie i must tell you I dont think it was the carrot wine.. but I must say I do think I saw a "Rat" every now and then sneaking around watching us!!! it wasnt scary.. more comforting.. Like the rat was supose to be there... watching smiling enjoying all the fun but at a comfortable distance. Like a old friend stoping in to say hi thinking of you.. kind of feeling.
Well I have rambled sorry I do that.. even with Chico and he sure dont mind having two big girls talking  BOTH his ears off!!! hehe (wink wink!)
see ya soon mommie,
Love, Your Alexandrea girl