[Gpdd] Virtual: Birthday bash

Dee and Joe joedee1986 at verizon.net
Thu Apr 15 15:26:25 EDT 2010

Just a quick note from Jodie--

Hi Mom and Dad,

Trix and i just got back from some shopping at the Disney Mall.  Wait until you see what I got you and Dad slave.  Don't tell Dad but i got him a pirate earring and a bandanna for when he rides his motorcycle.  He will look so cool!

Poor Sammy has a wicked headache.  He ate and drank too much at the party.  I think he danced with every sow, but I don't mind cause i know I am his true love.

Some pigs are leaving but I am staying as long as Sammy stays.  Someone has to look after that boar! I got a present cause I don't know when my birthday is.  There are lots of pigs don't know their birthdays just like me.  We have adoption days instead.

Did you hear YaYa has a cane?  She sure can keep those naughty boars in line.  Can I have a cane too?  A green one like grass with a carrot stripe down the side.

See you soon an don't worry about me.  Say hello to the fosters Lily and Zoe.  I bought them a pressy too.  Lovely beads to wear around their necks.  Gotta go somepig else wants to use the puter.

Love, your special girl, Jodie